Friday 27 February 2009

Fame Star

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the stuff I've been posting here. Today, I would like you to become celebrities yourselves. You may be wondering how you are going to do it if you do not sing, act or have any special abilities, apart from driving your English teacher mad, no bitterness, and the answer is my famestar. It is a website where you can create your a celeb personality of your own and they do the rest. It is real fun! Below, you will find an example I have made up myself. I wwould like you to do one and send it to me so we can show it in the classroom and practise the autobiography. Hope to hear your stories soon.



Time Warner CableCreate your ownOddcast Powered

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008.

Jump to TOP

Blogger templates by OurBlogTemplates.com