Wednesday 27 May 2009

Listening stuff to tune up your ears

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anythig for quite a while but as you know I got married and just got back from my honeymoon. Anyway, the reason of this post is to draw your attention to the widget on the left because I have been selecting on my google reader some interesting audio stuff so you can open up your ears. Most of them are just raw material, that is to say, no exercises just plain tracks about all sort of topics. I hope they might help you with ones of your most heatred skill practices. If there is any you particulary like or think it is interesting don't hesitate, be generous and post a comment so as to help the rest of the visitors. Let's keep the community growing bigger. Best regards.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008.

Jump to TOP

Blogger templates by OurBlogTemplates.com