Saturday 28 March 2009

Twitter Poll: A socialnetwork experiment

Howdy! Hope you are all studying for the exams next week. I remind you I'll be away on Wednesday and Thursday, because I'm attending an EEOOII national congress in Las Palmas. Anyway, the reason for this post is that I have just discovered a way of creating polls which can be helpful in class. At the moment it is only an experment, I'm just waiting to see what the outcome is and then I may find a way of introducing them in some lessons: to create discussion groups or viceversa, after a debate we could create a poll and find out what the general opinion about a particular topic is. At the moment I have the first question:





0 comments:

Blogger template 'Fundamental' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008.

Jump to TOP

Blogger templates by OurBlogTemplates.com